- Category: Guide Dogs Puppies Guide Dogs Puppies
- Created: 19 October 2010 19 October 2010
Raisers don't get to choose their puppy's name. The raiser that raised the mother dog gets to name the first litter of puppies, and the mother dog's new people get to name subsequent litters.
The stipulations are simple. All pups in a litter have names that start with the same first letter. The names must be easy to say, and they must not embarass anyone.
One of the fun ways to keep raisers engaged before their puppy arrives is to give them a letter. Our puppy has a K. Oh, and our puppy is a girl. (Anna and I didn't specify if we wanted a girl or a boy. I used to raise boys, but Anna was in favor of a girl, so we left that spot on the application blank.)
So, we're guessing.
- Kandy (yes, you can spell it this way)
- Kill (oh, can't be offensive)
- Katharsis (yes, you can spell it this way)